3.10.2011

FUTURE REFLECTIONZ

This was the first still life i ever styled. I must say, i really enjoyed it. When you strip a shoot of the model, the make-up and the hair it really forces you to reckon with your ideas. The result is a super dense concept and an opportunity to be creative in and entirely different way. My inspiration was the general mood and imagery of Gareth Pugh's most recent film, "Pitti Immagine #79". Rarely can i actually feel a visual effect me. I know that the things i see every day become a part of me but i can't usually tell until it comes out in another form. Immediately after watching this film i felt it. In editing the images, i decided to take the final product to a more outer-space-pointy-bug-brain type place, but the film was definitely my starting point.





No comments:

Post a Comment